September 22, 2009

PMMonkey goes entrepreneurial (again)

I have recently started my own company, Innovation Consulting - the formal registration went through last week after quite a bit of paperwork. My first project is helping setting up an offshore development centre for Norwegian software vendor Inspera (that I used for work for, as CTO and later VP of Consulting) and their partner in Romania.

I am not yet sure if this will be a temporary thing with only myself, or if I will hire other extraordinary people and try to make the company scale. What I do know is that I am available as part-time advisor if you have exciting and challenging projects in the first half of 2010 :-), as I have commited to the above mentioned project until August 2010.

4 comments:

  1. Wish you all the best with your new company. I also run a young software development company located in South-Eastern Europe(Bosnia & Herzegovina). Our expertise is development for Microsoft .NET platform.

    I see that you are helping in setting up an offshore development center in Romania. Basically I am also interested in doing similar business with you.

    We can provide custom software development services at very competitive rates. We are interested in providing HIGH-QUALITY services only. Our goal is to establish long-term relationships with software vendors (software development providers) from Western Europe.

    If you are interested please drop a comment here, so I will write my contact details.

    P.S. I used to live in Norway as well(Stavanger), men min norsk er ikke so bra lenger:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edin,

    Thanks for your comment. At this point we are not considering additional partners, as we are very satisfied with the one that we've got.

    Also, my customer is a java/oracle/flex-oriented shop, so .net is not the best fit for them.

    Anyway, good luck with your business as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, thanks for taking time to write the response.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing blog related to offshore development.
    Offshore Development Company








    ReplyDelete